Shopping >Alexandria Rossoff Jewels
A unique experience!.
They have a beautiful and unique collection in this store. I highly recommend you to go in person and talk to the owner of the store, Alexandria. She knows every piece in the store and more importantly she is a people reader. She was able to find the perfect ring for me just by asking me a couple of questions.
My fiance and I visited multiple stores prior Alexandria Ruddolfs and the decision was never this easy. Their service and help made it a unique and memorable experience for us.
An air of mystery and private discovery surrounds this little jewel box of a gem store..
Housed in an art-deco landmark, this 1920s cigar-store-turned-jewelry shop still bears burn marks on its worn wooden countertops. About 75 percent of the pieces are antique, chosen with care by owner Alexandria Rossoff during her European travels. The other 25 percent consist of rare finds, modern and exquisite gems, and custom pieces. A certified gem appraiser, Alexandria Rossoff has a following in the old carriage trade tradition; word of mouth brings in many loyal customers.
User review by sjhoward. My wife and I recently purchased our custom wedding bands from Alexandria Rossoff. Alex and Brad were patient with our many questions. Their knowledge helped us sift through the many options. They made the experience of selecting and tailoring our rings an effortless and most cherished memory.
My engagement ring and wedding band came from Alexandria Rossoff, and I love both. Everything there is beautiful, and we recieved attentive service from everyone in the store.
I highly recommend it if you are looking for something a cut above the usual.
Indepth Knowledge. It was a complete pleasure shopping with Alexandria Rossoff. The staff was friendlier than most of the stores we had been in. I take great pride in our purchase as my fiancés ring is the talk of every party we attend. It was the salesman Peter Bruckner and the owner Alexandria that made the experience an enchanting pleasure. We will continue to purchase our legacy from this delightful store.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!