1. My property manager spent a week telling me he didn't have time to perform a walk-through. I then caught him BREAKING INTO THE UNIT at night, doing the walk-through himself. Without contacting me.
Need I say more? Oh, ok. Here's a few more:
2. Two PMs had to handle my case in the end, because the main PM was not performing his duties ethically or legally. Both LIED TO ME about a) amounts due b) dates that checks were mailed c) contacting the other PM.
3. My main PM HUNG UP ON ME, because I called him on a Sunday. I called again on Monday, and didn't hear back from him until Wednesday. For the record, it took, on average, 4 days to receive a response from him regarding anything. Truly.
4. My main PM "FORGOT" about $1250 I was owed in the first move-out disposition.
5. Don't even try to contact the president. It's been over a week, and I haven't heard anything. Despite my complaints about my PM's ability to perform his duties legally (see #1).
BOTTOM LINE: Don't do business with them. Unless you prefer a company whose Property Managers behave illegally, unethically and the entire company operates on a completely unprofessional basis.
Maybe the president of the company will read this, and finally get back to me.. but probably not.